Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting is awarded by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. Established in the year 1919, CIMA is a globally recognized qualification for careers in Business & Finance. More than 218,000 CIMA members are working in 177 countries including India.
CIMA qualified professionals are employed across industries in various fields like Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Project Finance, Treasury Management, Risk Management etc. In collaboration with the AICPA (USA) institute, CIMA members get an additional qualification CGMA.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Benefits to You
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting is widely accepted across industries. This program magnifies your job opportunities in an industry of your choice
- This program will help you prepare for the Gateway Exam
- A CIMA certificate can accelerate your career and boost your salary
- CIMA trained people work in MNC’s, management consultancies, banks, not for profit and public sector Organisations
- As per current CIMA India survey- average package for CIMA Members is INR 30 lacs (Source: 2013 CIMA Salary Survey)
- You can work around the world with CIMA. The qualification is recognized in 170 countries including India
- As per CIMA Salary survey 2013, average salary of part qualified is between INR 8-11 lacs(Source: 2013 CIMA Salary Survey)
- Ability to implement strategic Business &Management skills beyond the Finance Domain across industries
- Expertise in cost reduction and lean management practices
- Analyse information for business decisions.Formulate business strategy to create wealth and Shareholder value
- Identify and manage risk by applying accounting techniques to plan & budget
- Communicate and explain the trends, numbers and charts tonon-financial managers