Understanding the concept of Cloud Computing is very important. Till now, students and prospective developers have acquired this knowledge by reading books and attending lectures. However, these conventional strategies fall short of meeting the requirements of a globalised and dynamic business environment.
This course is an experiential learning model that provides insightful videos featuring industry experts, contemporary reading material and problem solving exercises. This is the key to gaining a competitive edge in the fast-paced and competitive field of Cloud Computing.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and IT Students – BTech / BE, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT
Fresh Graduates and professionals with relevant IT industry experience who wish to build career in this emerging field of Cloud Computing
- IT professionals who need to advise their clients about technical, financial and legal aspects of moving the business to Cloud
- Entrepreneurs heading new start-ups who wish to know how they can minimize upfront investment in IT
- People who are already employed, but want to upskill themselves in the domain of Cloud Computing
- Business Drivers for Cloud Computing
- Major Cloud Providers
- Data Center Management
- Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
- Cost Models of Cloud Computing
- Service Level Agreements for cloud-based resources
- Service-oriented architecture
- Application Hosting: AWS/ Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Security Concerns
- Legal issues and compliance