Learning accounting is like learning a language. If you take the grammar route to learn a language, you know how boring it would get. Instead, if you learn to speak a language, it would be great fun. The same thing goes for accounting. If we learn accounting in the context of business, you would master accounting concepts without realising it.
Moreover, corporates and businesses have grown rapidly which throws its own challenges. Competition also steps in with aggressive pricing. Understanding cost then becomes really important. This product makes the concept very simple, facilitates learning in a step-by-step manner, and importantly, facilitates this learning in the context of day-to-day business discussions, making it very relevant and simple.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Benefits to You
- Comprises multiple episodes which unfold the learning of accounting and costing.
- Every episode has a ‘Test Your Mettle’ section, which allows you to examine how well you have understood the concepts.
- A Finance Guru sums up the episode and also provides fresh perspectives on the subject, thus reaffirming learning.
- Wherever the context of the episode permits, we have used data to help you understand the concepts better. These data tables can be accessed for a revision anytime during the episode, thus making it easier for you to digest the data and its relevance.
- Understand six key accounting concepts: income, expense, asset, liability, inflow and outflow.
- You will understand how the three financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement evolve from accounting data.
- You can deal with cost data confidently which is an essential part of any business activity and anyone who is a part of a business must understand it in the right way.
- This course provides you that learning in a business context and helps you easily master various cost concepts with real life data.
- Appreciate what can go wrong in costing process and its implications.
- Understand the role of variable and fixed costs on break-even point and margin of safety for a business.
- Appreciate how budgeting can be best used as a tool for cost control.
- Understand principles of cost management and cost reduction.