Organizations plan and execute project to achieve their strategic goals. Applying project management practices enables successful implementation of projects. Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification enables current and aspiring project managers to gain an in -depth knowledge on a holistic project management method and approach.
With a successful learning model—that provides a self-learning platform in conjunction with contemporary reading material, you get an opportunity to get acquainted with the concepts related to project management and with different outputs that are required to manage the projects competently.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Benefits to You
- You will be trained on project management skills required to establish yourself as a successful project manager, and these skills are applicable to any industry.
- The program will give good amount of knowledge about various project management processes relating to initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project.
- Speak on any general topics on which GDs are conducted
- You will learn about some important techniques in time and cost estimation, quality management, and risk management.
- The program will be a great value-add to your resume, which can help you pursue a promising career.
- Learn to apply Project Management techniques in real life situations
- This program will help you prepare for the PMP Certification Exam.
- Post this program you will be able to reach out to the market as a strong and competent Project Manager who can plan and manage the execution of projects.
- You will be able to create different plans, documents and reports required to plan, manage, execute, monitor, control, and close the projects.