In this course, you will learn about Selenium, the world’s most largely used open source test automation solution that serves as a portable software testing framework for web applications. Selenium serves as a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language. Selenium tests can then be run against most modern web browsers on any Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
This course will give you a good understanding of fundamentals of software testing, automation testing, and object oriented programming concepts and will help amass hands-on experience with Selenium tool. An experiential learning model—that provides insightful videos featuring industry experts and contemporary reading material. You get an opportunity to put yourself in the Selenium automation tester’s shoes by undertaking problem solving assignments.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Benefits to You
- You will learn to use various approaches/techniques to test web applications spanning manual test case creation techniques.
- Learn to understand the need for test automation, various test automation practices and be able to implement the best test automation practice for a given scenario.
- Learn to make use of Selenium IDE as a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language.
- Learn to makes use of Selenium RC and Grid to run test in distributed environments across different OS such as Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
- Learn to makes use of Selenium WebDriver against modern web browsers in distributed environments.
- Confidently demonstrate knowledge of test automation framework, Selenium test automation skills.
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Post this program you will be able to automate web application tasks or web application testing making use of Selenium tool.
- If you are an experience manual tester, this course will help you to understand web elements, fundamentals of test automation and basics of Object Oriented Programming and JAVA so that you can perform a successful test automation of your web applications.
- Enhance your skills in Test Automation that in turn can provide great help to you by speedy turnaround of test execution and focussing the saved effort on new requirements or newer projects.