Ever wondered about the impact “Supply Chain Management” has on businesses and employment? If this thought stirs you, you are at the right place! Think about retail organizations like Big Bazaar, Food World, Reliance Mart, More, etc., manufacturing organizations like Tata Steel, HindalCo, Maruti, TVS, Kirloskar, Hero, BHEL, IOCL, etc., and service organizations like Apollo Hospitals, Airtel, etc. – Supply Chain Management is the backbone of their operations. Not long back, organizations used to focus only upon improving their own internal operations without paying much attention to their supply chain partners. Today, they are realizing the importance of supply chain coordination and integration.
Here’s a course that will kick-start your journey to becoming a good Supply Chain Manager. An experiential learning model—that provides insightful videos featuring industry experts, contemporary reading material and an opportunity to participate in Webinars where the expert will talk about select case studies.
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL COURSE MATERIAL HERE !
Who Should Attend
- Management students – BBM and MBA
- Executives with 0 – 1 yr of experience in retail, manufacturing and service organizations etc.
- Executives with no theoretical exposure to Supply Chain Management concepts
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Traversing a Supply Chain
- The Retail Supply Chain – Realities of Retail Business Today Risk Management
- Supply Chain for the Manufacturer
- Other ways to Slice and Dice the Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain Collaboration Story. The Future is Now!